To protect security of our website and to ensure that our service remains available to all of the internet users who respect its spirit and purpose , following are security measures that have been taken:
- Utilization of network intrusion detection systems to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or alter website content, or premeditated sabotage.
- Installation of firewalls to prevent unauthorized intrusion, destruction or theft of data in order to protect the website against any illegal access and ensure the rights of our website users.
- Installation of antivirus software for scans on a regular basis to provide a secure browsing environment.
- Nonscheduled simulation of computer cracking to become familiar with system recovery procedures in case of security incidents and to determine a proper protection level.
- Data backup shall be conducted on a daily basis to make replication of all data to the backup server.
- In order to receive security alert Emails from suppliers of operation systems and application software, follow the suggestions in the email to install necessary security patches.